Introducing our Planning Policy Specialist Service specific for Local Plans for Councils:
The Greater Norwich Local Plan (GNDP) Regulation 18 ‘Preferred Options’ consultation event is now open until 16th March.
Our Planning Policy Specialist can assist in making professional representations for clients on Local Plans for all Local Planning Authorities across the East of England and further afield.
The consultation (link below) contains draft policies for the new housing and employment sites the Greater Norwich Development Partnership (GNDP) propose to allocate for development to help implement the draft GNLP Strategy document as well as the allocations they propose to carry forward from the current Broadland, Norwich and South Norfolk Local Plans. The document also contains ‘reasonable alternative’ and ‘unreasonable alternative’ sites. Here’s the link to the GNLP sites consultation pages
Likewise in East Anglia for example, West Suffolk and Mid Suffolk consultation periods will be open this Spring. Further consultations are taking place across the UK, which we can also make representations for.
With the GNDP, we’re able to assist in making representations on behalf of your clients in respect of:
- Any new sites – This is your last realistic chance of getting sites (currently unidentified by the GNDP) included in the local plan prior to the GNDP producing their Submission draft version of the plan! Only representations on legal compliance and/or soundness issues are invited to be made at the Reg. 19 consultation stage.
- Support or opposition to the sites the GNDP are currently ‘preferring’ for inclusion within their Local Plan.
- Support or opposition to the reasonable alternative/contingency sites featured in the Local Plan
- The carried forward allocations featured in the Local Plan but please note that the principle of allocating these sites has already been agreed.
- Comments on the sites the GNDP consider ‘unreasonable’ at this stage.
Get in contact to discuss a particular site: email@example.com