Vacancy – Senior Town Planner or Town Planner for our Consultancy and Norfolk office.
#newyear #newstart #newjob
Vacancy – Senior Town Planner or Town Planner – Norfolk Office.
Following continued growth and commercial success – Parker Planning Services are on a serious look-out for a commercially minded, personable, and talented Senior Planner or Planner to join our Norfolk team. Our multi-disciplinary consultancy works on diverse range of projects and industry sectors. The successful candidate will work independently on a broad range of planning projects, using their local knowledge to plan and delivery planning projects in a timely and professional manner, across East Anglia, and occasionally further afield across the UK. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call us to discuss the role further in confidence.
Key Role Responsibilities include:
- Conduct research site appraisals and visits on projects for existing and potential clients.
- Prepare and submit reports and statements and carry out on-going negotiations for planning applications and appeals – large and small, and of various complexities.
- Develop on-going client relationships and co-ordinate specialist services relating to your projects.
For this vacancy – we’re looking for the following experience and skills:
- Senior Town Planner – A Chartered Member of the RTPI, or working towards this, with at least 5 years’ experience with a variety of projects.
- Town Planner Role – A relevant qualification (planning degree or Masters) with a number of years’ experience; with the capacity to work autonomously and take the lead on allocated projects.
- Strong project management skills, and demonstratable history of producing and submitting high-quality reports on time.
- A professional, personable and dedicated team member.
- Be confident in working with minimal supervision and using your own initiative.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The Company. This role will be managed by our Norfolk Principal Planning Manager, and be part of a professional and welcoming team, working on innovative and challenging projects within a multi-disciplinary environment. Based in a picturesque barn conversion nestled in the countryside, with free parking and good transport links to Norwich and the A47.
- Staff Pension Scheme
- Bonus in addition to salary, which is linked to performance and attendance
- Generous annual leave entitlement (25 days per annum, plus bank holidays, plus additional days between Christmas and New Year)
- Length of Service annual leave increase. An additional day per year of service up to an additional 5 days annual leave.
- Flexible working hours scheme, and potential to work reduced hours for the right candidate.
- Non-Excessive hours of working
- £1000 training allowance per each member of staff
- Competitive Salary Packages, reflecting knowledge and experience
- Progression plan with bi-annual appraisals
- Paid Christmas and Summer staff event and meal