Principal Planning Manager
Steven is the Principal Planning Manager based in our Suffolk office and heads up the Suffolk team. In addition Steven has the support of the other company specialists and members of the planning team.
Steven brings with him a wealth of experience and has previously worked in the public sector and then for a multi-disciplinary consultancy and a planning consultancy within the region.
Steven is yet to conclude whether he is drawn to the novel jobs and complex sites or whether they are drawn to him! He has dealt with a wide range of projects including;
– Major and minor residential planning applications
– Planning appeals
– Major and minor commercial projects
– Changes of use
– Lawful development certificates
– Permitted development and prior approvals
– Neighbourhood plans
– Local plan representations
– Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
– Renewable energy, particularly anaerobic digestion projects.
Steven is also proud to have twice won the East of England Royal Town Planning Institute’s Planning Achievement Award.