Our Archaeology Consultancy and Project Management Service Includes:
(click on the links)
See our Archaeology Consultancy Case Studies – they show how we saved time and money for our clients.
Why use our Archaeology Consultant service? Our clients recommend our archeological consultants because we’re:
- Professionally Accredited Archaeologists, Associate Membership of Chartered Institute for Archaeology (CIfA)
- Based in East Anglia region, so we understand the local area and have relationships with the local councils – particularly in Norfolk & Suffolk & Cambridgeshire.
- Commercially aware – by working alongside our town planning consultants, we focus on being results driven to achieve your project’s aims.
- Cost effective and provide a thorough service – we are not the cheapest, but we regularly make long term savings for our clients – by delivering a comprehensive service that fully considers the wider concerns of your development.
- Part of a wider range of in-house planning related and specialist services – so we can refer to and exchange expertise with colleagues. This multi-disciplinary approach often saves time and costs on our clients’ projects.
- Always looking to reduce your project timescales and costs. Our extensive experience regularly presents solutions for the archaeological requirements that aim to align with the overall site’s existing timescales.
- Able to go to the market for field based archaeological services. By regularly reviewing the market we ensure you have the best prices and quality services that best fits your individual project’s needs.
- One point of contact – so you have a direct point of contact with our archaeological consultant.
- We work in collaboration with our in-house specialist consultants to work to gaining the best outcomes, and aim to save clients time and money: eg: ecology, heritage, flood risk and transport consultants.
- We can also help you negotiate with local planning authorities, by providing desk-based research, or fieldwork specifically targeted to resolve your potential planning issues. When you need clarification on whether the requirements from the Council are reasonable – we can help too.
What are the benefits of an Archaeological Desk Based Assessment?
When to appoint our Archaeological Project Management services?
Where do I find an Archaeology Service near me? Our archaeological consultancy services cover East Anglia – Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire & Essex and some larger projects further afield across the UK.
When do I need an Archaeological Consultant? Parker Planning Services offer archaeological project management services to commercial developers, architectural and construction professionals, landowners, local councils and government organisations etc.