Meet our excellent Heritage Consultants
See our heritage and conservation consultants profiles and experience here: (click on the links)
Stacey Weiser | Parker Planning Services Principal Heritage Specialist
Rowan Easter | Parker Planning Services Heritage Consultant
Some of the benefits of commissioning Parker Planning Services for your heritage work are:
- We offer value for money whilst still providing a through and expert analysis. We do not compromise on quality. We’ll provide high-quality reports, that will inform and enhance your project’s application.
- Our heritage consultants have exceptional knowledge and qualifications. As an intergral part of our collaborative planning team, they bring critical commercial acumen to your project.
- The team hold additional Bachelor Degree qualifications in Town Planning, Interior architecture and space design especially within the historic context. This additional knowledge ensures we’ll bring a wider scope of knowledge and advice to your project.
- Our critical local knowledge. Having worked within East Anglian region for many years, the team have extensive local knowledge of the area, the Councils and the local issues. Particularly across Cambridge, Suffolk and Norfolk.
- Our client focussed approach where you’ll have continuous one point of contact during your project, ensures a responsive and individual high-quality service.