Planning Applications & Advice
Do you need professional advice to confirm whether planning permission is required, or achievable? If so – what is the likelihood of your planning application being granted? – our planning consultants can advise on this and present the planning arguments that could be used in order to justify an approval.
With offices in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Essex – we’re well placed to help. We also take on larger projects in London, the East Midlands and further afield across the UK.
However large or small your project is – we’re here to offer planning advise on the best and most effective uses of buildings and land; the design and layouts of the site and any other aspects of the development proposal. Here’s a list of some of the types of planning and related applications that we regularly undertake:
- Full Planning Applications
- Change of Use Applications
- Outline Planning Permission
- Formal and Informal Pre-Application Submissions & Advice
- Call for Site Applications & Strategic Land Promotion Applications
- Planning Statements
- Discharge of Planning Conditions Applications
- Permitted Development Submissions and Formal Applications
- Prior Notification Applications
- Certificates of Lawful Use
- Certificates of Lawful Development
- Section 106 Agreements (S.106) and Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) and other planning related and legal agreements.