Meet Our Heritage Consultants
Our Heritage Consultants present pragmatic solutions to enhance the setting of your Heritage asset or site in context to its heritage setting, by providing heritage reports for planning applications. Each consultant will carefully manage the process and fully consider the design acceptability in the historic context.
Rowan Easter | Parker Planning Services – Heritage Consultant
Karl Hanson – Parker Planning Services – Archaeologist
Some of the benefits of commissioning Parker Planning Services for heritage reports for your planning applications:
- Exceptional knowledge and qualifications.
- Critical Local Knowledge – having worked within East Anglian region for many years, the team have extensive local knowledge of the area, the Councils and the local issues. Our positive working relationships with the local councils help facilitate negotiations.
- Commercially Aware – by working alongside our town planning consultants, we focus on being results driven to achieve your project goals. Being part of a wider range of in-house planning related and specialist services means we can refer to and exchange expertise with colleagues. This multi-disciplinary approach often saves time and costs on our clients’ projects.
- Value for Money – whilst still providing a thorough and expert analysis. We provide high-quality reports, that will inform and enhance your project’s application. We always look to reduce your project timescales and subsequent costs. Our extensive experience regularly presents solutions for the heritage requirements that aim to align with the overall site’s existing timescales.
- Client Focused Approach – where you’ll have continuous one point of contact during your project, ensures a responsive and individual high-quality service.